Monday, May 01, 2006

The Vision of Humanity

The position of all humans in this current world involve a myriad of responses to the way in which our world is shaped as it relates to our position in life. Academically, we exist in a microsystem of self and family that begin to shape the collective consciousness that we use to live, grow, love, work and play. I am not always sure, no matter our starting point, if we get a view of life that leaves room for understanding of ourselves and the people that surround us. In short, who am I? Why and I here? What am I supposed to do with the tools I have at my disposal? Who are the people that direct my path? What makes me listen to them? What makes me grow to disbelieve their guidance? All worthy questions to ask in my educated opinion. In future posts, we will begin to unravel these questions systematically.

More to come. . .

No comments: